Creative Cyber Sky approach to the successful integration and launch of complex software utilities is based on a stable pool of highly trained software engineers and a dedicated technical manager. This team is equipped with all the key core skills and the support to see to it that agreed objectives are met in a punctual, effective, and co-operative manner.
TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY
Areas Implementation management
- The technical manager is responsible for planning and managing the application implementation.
- The technical manager leads the implementation planning, plus the commissioning and integration work to obtain customer acceptance of the application elements.
SYSTEM ACCEPTANCE TESTING
- Definition of all acceptance processes, procedures, criteria, and system acceptance test plans that are in line with the terms and conditions of the contract with the customer.
- Tracking and monitoring of acceptance progress, clarification of any open issues, and the definition of action plans needed to have a pro-active approach to avoid delays in acceptance.
- Monitoring of key performance metrics and fault resolution with the customer to make sure that business needs are met and that quality of service is maintained as agreed.
- Support for application modules integration. If problems are encountered at integration, the technical management team takes the lead in troubleshooting and fault resolution activities until all faults are identified and the module is successfully integrated.
- Impact analysis to determine the extent of the fault. In some cases the outcome of a failure report may be a software correction.
- Fault management is supported by Creative Cyber Sky customer care organization.