We are looking for Digital Marketing ( SEO / SEM / SMM) Expert who is experienced in all major aspects of SEO & Paid Advertising field.
An ideal candidate must have in-depth knowledge of latest algorithms, strategies, and profound approach to resolve the issues. Have a deep understanding of Google console and Google analytics.
The right candidate will be responsible for developing, initiating, creating, and overseeing long- term SEO campaigns and will be a person who can expand our product’s reach.
- Develops effective link-building strategies for ecommerce website.
- Must have experience in quality guest posting, Performing & tracking outreach campaigns.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Identify competitive gaps and new opportunities for organic growth.
- Performs keyword research to identify high-value search phrases to drive traffic that will convert into sales on web properties and be used within marketing materials.
- Owns the execution of on-site and off-site SEO tactics with the goal of improving SEO performance against defined KPIs: search visibility, visits, engagement metrics, and conversions.
- Researches and crafts strategies to address SEO trends across channels.
- Stays on the cutting edge of SEO best practices tools and techniques to develop new ideas forward for testing and beta initiatives.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
- Track, measure and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and identify recommendations and opportunities for improvement
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms
- Setting up, running and reporting on paid search campaigns including keyword research, ad copy writing and ad group segmentation.
- Competitor and market analysis for campaign optimization
- Analyze, monitor and report on ROI for all PPC campaigns to the Marketing Manager
- Keep up to date with market and technology related developments. Requirements
- Experience with Google AdWords and Google Shopping